Friday, September 1, 2017

Finance - Rolling Alpha: Bitcoin Hyperinflation: How To Print Cryptocurrency


Bitcoin Hyperinflation: How To Print Cryptocurrency
Finance - Rolling Alpha

A couple of weeks ago, I tracked the performance of the Venezuelan stock market (under hyperinflation) against the performance of Bitcoin. At the time, I thought it was just a weird anomaly. But since then, I've been doing some thinking. And I'd like to throw something out there, into this unregulated world of cryptocurrencies. And please just bear with me until the end – there are a few things that I need to cover first. First, here's a reminder of that graph: The blue area represents the Read the full story


Shared from Apple News



-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packt Hub: Installing a blockchain network using Hyperledger Fabric and Composer[Tutorial]

Installing a blockchain network using Hyperledger Fabric and Composer[Tutorial] This article is an excerpt taken from the book Hands-On IoT ...